Introducing Lazarus Naturals RSO Oil (RSO), colloquially known as Rick Simpson Oil, for a wide range of needs. Whether you’re looking for energy, relaxation, or just plain Cannabidiol. All of their syringe options are vegan and gluten-free, with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. They extract and formulate all products in-house. Lazarus is also third-party test every batch for potency, heavy metals and pesticides.
Why do we love this brand?
Oregon-based Lazarus Naturals dominates the cannabinoid Market because they offer potent, affordable, and effective products at various prices and sizes. Lazarus Naturals offers 60% off for Veterans, Disabled, and Low Income. With over 1,800 positive reviews, this brand is perfect for someone that experiences severe chronic pain for their potent dosage. Cannabates loves this brand because everything is done in-house from growing, processing, and extracting. Whether you’re looking for a hemp-only extract or products blended with additional herbs and essential oils, Lazarus has you covered. Easily control how much cannabidiol you take to reduce stress and relax the body!
As one of only a handful of CBD companies that are Certified B Corporations, Lazarus joined the global movement of 4,000 B Corps across 150 different industries and 74 countries with one unifying goal: redefining success in business. B Corp certification further demonstrates our commitment to a more inclusive and sustainable economy and validates high standards for social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. It’s using business as a force for good.
Unlike traditional corporations, B Corps are legally required to consider the impact of decisions on all stakeholders: customers, workers, communities, and the environment.
Lazarus Naturals RSO Oil, also referred to as Rick Simpson Oil.
- 1,000mg CBD Full Spectrum RSO Syringe
- 5,000mg CBD Full Spectrum RSO Syringe
From the farm to your door
This is the Lazarus process of creating their products
- Lazarus Naturals grows their own organic hemp. Farming in the 45° parallel within Central Oregon is an ideal growing climate for pesticide-free, non-GMO hemp. The 120 acres+ of farmland is USDA Organic Certification and plans to certify all products USDA Organic in 2021 are progressing.
- Harvesting the hemp. Drying the crops using low temperatures and airflow to contain terpene content is secured as the hemp is bagged and tagged.
- Testing the hemp. Plant material from each section of farmland is rigorously tested for heavy metals, pesticides, and levels of potency.
- Formulates with effective ingredients. Whether it’s an essential oil, organic ingredient or a hard-working herbal supplement, everything is carefully chosen for effectiveness.
- Extracting the Biomass. Cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids are extracted from hemp with cryogenic ethanol and filtered to remove all impurities.
- 3rd Party Tested Lab Results. Each batch of tinctures, topicals, capsules and pet products undergoes third-party testing for residual solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, microbial impurities and potency. Simply click the testing results tab under each product.
- Packaging you trust. Lazarus Naturals manufacturing facilities are cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. Each product is unadulterated. All orders are fulfilled using biodegradable and recyclable materials.
Visit Lazarus Naturals on Cannabates for their wide variety of delivery methods!
Disclaimer: Consult your doctor prior to use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. Research medication interactions prior to use.