Bliss Intimate Oil was formulated by our own Chief Science Officer, Dr. Alex Capano, to enhance and equalize the sexual experience for everyone. With 250mg of active cannabinoids and all-natural ingredients like Cacao Seed Butter, Peppermint, and Black Pepper this product is intended to help stimulate and soothe. The perfect way to tap into your inner sexpot.
- 250 mg of active cannabinoids per 2oz bottle
- Full Spectrum of cannabinoids + synergistic terpene infusion
- Essential Oils, Organic Theobroma, Coconut Oil & L-arginine for additional Bliss
- Plant-based ingredients
- Quality tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents.
- pH balanced and sugar-free to ensure safety in delicate tissue.
- Small batch production
- Consciously grown, handled and packaged in Kentucky, U.S.A.
**Important Disclaimer: Do not use Bliss Intimate Oil with latex protection, as any oil-based product can degrade latex and render it ineffective.
Ananda Hemp Flower Extract
Organic Cacao Seed Butter (Theobroma)
Peppermint Essential Oil
Black Pepper Essential Oil
other: sustainably-sourced, coconut-derived MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol
A Message from Dr. Capano on Bliss Intimate Oil:
Our Chief Science Officer, Dr. Alex Capano, is a nurse practitioner who focuses on sexual and reproductive medicine. Bliss was created from a marriage of her expertise in medicinal cannabis and sexual health.
“In my clinical practice, I hear from so many patients who are underwhelmed or unfulfilled in their sex lives.
This complaint is more common in female-bodied patients. This is often due to dryness or pain. And sometimes it is due to lack of communication and rushing into things. I’ve actually even written prescriptions for foreplay! But besides that, solutions are limited, especially for female bodies.
For male bodies, prescription drugs are available, but they are not safe options for everyone. Folks who have undergone certain medical treatments, such as gender confirmation surgery, are often asking for safe options to enhance sensitivity.
I wanted to create a natural, effective alternative that could work for all bodies.
Cannabinoids became an obvious answer, especially after learning about the abundance of cannabinoid receptors in female reproductive organs. Sexual dysfunction can stem from multiple causes, one common condition is endometriosis, which affects 167 million people worldwide. Treatment is limited and often invasive. But cannabinoids may be an option to improve pain and sexual function, as cannabinoids have been shown to stop proliferation of endometriosis. Additionally, the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD and other cannabinoids can help with a variety of pain etiologies.
But I get frustrated when we talk only about pain when it comes to sexual health. We need to talk about pleasure, too!
Bliss is designed to increase natural lubrication and sensation and improve blood flow. For example, cannabinoids are associatedwith increased sexual experience. The Bliss formula supports this through multiple mechanisms, such as including increasing natural nitric-oxide production. Nitric-oxide stimulates blood flow. In fact, one study concluded nitric-oxide is more effective than prescription drugs in treating ED.
And the essential oils, peppermint and black pepper, in Bliss are a safe way to introduce a little something extra – their simultaneous heating and cooling sensations really kick things up a notch.
Finally, we’ve added organic cocoa seed butter, or Theobroma, which is the only food we know of that contains Anandamide. Anandamide is your natural bliss neurotransmitter and also your natural, endogenous cannabinoid. Dubbed the “hedonic hotspot” for pleasure, Anandamide is also associated with oxytocin, your love, cuddle pleasure neurotransmitter. When people enjoy sex and are empowered in their sex lives, they lead happier, healthier lives. I want Bliss to help people achieve that. And who knows? With Bliss, I may not have to write prescriptions for foreplay anymore.
Bliss works best when applied at least fifteen minutes before sexual activity. I encourage folks to use those 15 minutes between application and the main event to slow down and take their time. Whether they are using Bliss with a partner or alone, taking a little more time for self-care and intimacy always helps to enhance the experience. Just be sure not to use Bliss with latex protection, as any oil-based product can degrade latex and render it ineffective.
Bliss is for everyone and every body.”
Shake well before use. Really, though, shake it up! For optimal results, apply at least 15 minutes before getting (too) busy. Apply to wherever you desire, as Bliss is safe for use inside and out. Use that extra time to your advantage. Build anticipation and take a few more minutes; Then, find your Bliss!
You can use Bliss safely and liberally. A quarter sized amount is suitable for many, but some may need more. This is perfectly fine. And while we recommend 15 minutes of anticipation, some may benefit from waiting even longer. Discover what works best for you.
*DISCLAIMER: Just be sure not to use Bliss with latex protection, as any oil-based product can degrade latex and render it ineffective.
INGREDIENTS UP CLOSE & PERSONAL:
- Ananda Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract – Rich in CBD and rare cannabinoids, such as CBG and CBN, and containing less than 0.3% THC, full-spectrum hemp extract is known to boost our endocannabinoid system. This can relax the body and mind, stimulate pleasure, increase blood flow, and decrease pain.
- Peppermint and Black Pepper – Sourced from plant-derived essential oils, creating cooling and heating sensations
- Cacao Seed Butter – The theobromine in cacao is one of the only foods known to contain anandamide, the bliss neurotransmitter. And, it tastes great!
- Coconut Oil – Ideal for increasing natural lubrication
- L-Arginine – This amino acid can safely increase vasodilation, improving blood flow and stimulating tissue.
- Cetearyl – A plant-derived, moisturizing emulsifier that contains healthy fatty acids and is used safely in organic beauty products.