Introducing our Ananda Hemp review of their Hemp Protein Powder, formulated for for a wide range of needs. Since 1996, Ananda Hemp has been pioneering the hemp industry, being one of the first to deliver full-spectrum tinctures to the market upon passage of the 2014 Farm Bill. Since then, Ananda has expanded into plant-based protein, phytonutrients, minerals, and adaptogens to support your health and wellness at any time of day.. of course derived from hemp.
Ananda Hemp Review: Protein Powder
Made from premium non-GMO hemp seeds, this forumlation is packed with…
– Complete amino acid profile (with BCAAs)
– Essential fatty acids
Why do we love this brand?
For example, from the beginning of our hemp-extract journey, Ananda’s unique flavor has stood out among the rest of the extracts available. Their proprietary ethanol extraction method captures 500+ phytonutrients from the plant in an apparent beautifully colored oil. Capturing all the plant has to offers will help you experience the full benefits of vast array of molecules that make up the cannabis plant. Unlike other options, Ananda is not afraid to tout the wide range of compounds that are in their formulations; keep scrolling below to see what these compounds include. Most importantly, with over 1,500 certified reviews, you can easily see what others are saying about their experiences with Ananda.
From the farm to your door
This is the Ananda Hemp process of creating their extract products…
1. Kentucky Hemp. Farming outdoors in the rich soil of Kentucky on over 500 acres of land, the hemp is cultivated by 8th generation farmers with experience to know when to ideally harvest the plants.
2. Non-GMO seeds. Ananda stresses the importance of using premium genetics, does not cut corners, setting the standards for other cultivators in Kentucky and across the country.
3. Superior Testing Standards. Ananda’s heavy mental panel testing has a recommended pass/fail rate that is 4x more stringent than guidance presented by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) and 12x more stringent than guidance provided by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
4. Wide Spectrum Testing. Ananda tests for 24 pesticides that are common in the use of cannabis cultivation.
5. Stringent Supply Chain. By the time you’ve received your Ananda extract, it had gone through 18 points of testing and inspection.
6. Guidance in selection. Not sure what hemp extract is best for you? Dr. Alex Capano, the 1st person to earn a Ph.D on cannabinoid science and a faculty member at The Lambert Center for the Study of Medicinal Cannabis and Hemp at Thomas Jefferson University, has a convenient survey to help select the ideal option.
Visit Ananda Hemp on Cannabates for their variety of delivery methods.
In conclusion, always consult your doctors prior to use. It’s important to discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. Likewise, research medication interactions prior to use.